“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

幫個忙吧 我爸媽想要個兒媳婦。

Do me a favor。 My parents want a daughter-in-law。

不要想那麼多了,想我就好了。

Don‘t think so much, just think about me。

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

如果愛你犯法,不好意思 我已經被判了無期。

If it’s against the law to love you, I‘m sorry, I’ve been sentenced for life。

你感冒了啊,那你過來 我們交叉感染一下。

You have a cold。 Come here and we‘ll cross infect you。

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

我說要撩你,可你怎麼不穿裙子啊。

I said I’d tease you, but why don‘t you wear a skirt。

你等著吧,總有一天你會是我兒子的媽媽!

You wait, one day you will be my son’s mother!

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

你們誰也不準欺負她,只有我才可以!

No one of you is allowed to bully her, only I can!

你可以把你的手指放在我的咖啡裡嗎? 這樣我就不用加糖了。

Can you put your finger in my coffee so I don‘t need sugar。

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

你今天有點怪,怪好看的。

You’re a little weird today。 You look good。

咱們應當在一起,否則就太傷天害理啦。

We should be together, or it will be too hurtful。

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

“快複製在4.1發給你家物件!”

TAG: melawthinksodon